Our products have changed,
But our values remain the same
The KEITH® WALKING FLOOR® agriculture mobile unloader makes the most of your trailer, giving you VERSATILITY, PAYLOAD, SAFETY & DEPENDABILITY.
Safety & Flexibility In The Field
WALKING FLOOR® Trailers Safely Unload—
- On Uneven Ground
- Under Utility Lines & Trees
- During Windy Conditions
- Inside Buildings & Tunnels
Agriculture trailer mobile unloader
KEITH® mobile unloaders are perfect for any agricultural products.
Benefits of the system
- Versatility: System loads and unloads bulk material and
- Cubic Capacity: A WALKING FLOOR® trailer has more
cubic capacity than a belt trailer of the same length and height.
- Weight: WALKING FLOOR® trailers are lighter than belt
trailers with same cubic capacity, allowing for bigger payload.
- Maintenance: WALKING FLOOR® trailers have few moving parts. There are no belts, chains, roller bearings or cables to contend with.
- Cost: Comparing cubic capacity, WALKING FLOOR® trailers cost less than belt trailers.
- Load and Unload Any Time: WALKING FLOOR® trailers can
load and unload in any weather condition. Floors operate
in severe freezing conditions or on the hottest days.
- Backhaul Capability: WALKING FLOOR® trailers expand your backhaul capability to include bulk material and palletized cargo.
- Floor Life: WALKING FLOOR® trailers are outfitted with
long-lasting aluminum floor slats. There are no alignment, breaking or stretching issues with aluminum flooring.
- Repair: All hydraulic components are easily accessible
without having to unload the trailer for repairs. Interchangeable components reduces parts inventory.
- Clean Out: Automatic and manual sweep systems clean the trailer floor simply and safely, without the need of the operator to enter the trailer.
- Forklift Compatible: Forklift traffic can drive on floor surface, if necessary.
Getting the job done
Unload where you need to,
when you need to.
Would you like more information?