- Check Wet Kit Set Up
- Check Pressures
- Operator Training
- Check Valves
- Switching Valves
- Flooring Issues
Basic training on the general operation of the WALKING FLOOR® System, driver check lists, and review safety guidelines and recommendations specific to your operation and use.
Repair & Maintenance
- Basic operation procedures and safety guidelines and recommendations for the WALKING FLOOR® System.
- Preventive maintenance recommendations
- Floor Seal Installation/Floor Slat Replacement
- Basic troubleshooting of cylinders, check valves, and switching valves
- Parts identification and replacement
We are pleased to offer a variety of clinics to assist you in optimizing your experience with your KEITH® WALKING FLOOR® system.
Clinics are offered for the following systems:
RUNNING FLOOR II® DX
Other systems upon request
We are working on setting dates for the next clinic. Please sign up and we will contact you with more details.
Get In Touch
KEITH Manufacturing Co.
401 NW Adler St.
Madras, OR 97741
Send a Message