Salary – DOE
Location – Madras, OR
Shift – 5:00 am – 3:30 pm
Monday – Thursday
Overtime may be required
As a KEITH Manufacturing Co. Assembler, you will perform repetitive motions following a prescribed routine. The ideal candidate will have a steady hand and great attention to detail.
- Demonstrate capability in assembling finished and semi-finished parts
- Able to read and comprehend prints
- Able to operate required machinery in the area
- Understand proper quality control standards and perform QC inspections
- Demonstrate effective verbal, written, problem-solving, troubleshooting and communication skills
- Maintain a “customer first” mindset for productivity and quality
- Maintain 6S in work area
- Meet agreed upon Company and department goals in a timely manner
- Arrives to work, meetings, appointments, and other work-related functions on time and as scheduled
- Previous experience preferred
- Able to weld is a plus
- Able to read a tape measure, pressure gauge, level and square
- Ability and willingness to follow directions as well as the ability to work independently
- May be required to pass employer performance tests
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Works in a Production Shop
- Exposure to continual noise daily from machines
- Exposure to extreme hot/cold weather conditions
- Various machinery
- Able to sit or stand for 10 hours at a time
- Able to lift 25 lbs.
- Effective interpersonal skills and relationship-building skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated and directed
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
Compensation & Benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401 (k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Life and Short Term Disability
- Profit Sharing Program
KEITH Manufacturing Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our Company’s policy to recruit and select the most qualified candidate for any job openings. Our selection and promotion decisions are made on factors such as demonstrated ability, experience, and training without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
KEITH Manufacturing Co. is a drug-free workplace. All final candidates must successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen.
KEITH Manufacturing Co. hires U.S. citizens and persons lawfully authorized to work in the U. S.