As a KEITH Manufacturing Co. Assembler, you will perform repetitive motions following a prescribed routine. The ideal candidate will also have a steady hand and great attention to detail.
5:00 am – 3:30 pm Monday – Thursday Overtime May be Required
- Demonstrate capability in assembling finished and semi-finished parts
- Able to read and comprehend prints
- Able to operate required machinery in the area
- Understand proper quality control standards and perform QC inspections
- Maintain a “customer first” mindset for productivity and quality
- Maintain 6S in work area
- Meets agreed upon manufacturing goals in a timely manner
- Arrive at work, meetings, appointments, and other work-related functions on time and as scheduled
- Previous experience preferred
- May be required to pass employer performance tests
- Able to weld is a plus
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Able to read a tape measure, pressure gauge, level and square
- Ability and willingness to follow directions as well as the ability to work independently
- Works in Production Shop
- Exposure to continual noise daily from machines
- Exposure to extreme hot/cold weather conditions
- Various machinery
- Able to sit or stand for 10 hours at a time
- Able to lift 25 lbs.
- Effective interpersonal skills and relationship-building skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability and willingness to follow directions
- Self-motivated and directed
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
KEITH Manufacturing Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our Company’s policy to recruit and select the most qualified candidate for any job openings. Our selection and promotion decisions are made on factors such as demonstrated ability, experience, and training without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
KEITH Manufacturing Co. is a drug-free workplace. All final candidates must successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen.
KEITH Manufacturing Co. hires U.S. citizens and persons lawfully authorized to work in the U. S