As a KEITH Manufacturing Co. Service Technician-Millwright, you will be responsible for service duties, including diagnosing problems, disassembling components, repairing assemblies, installation of new parts, testing repairing and maintaining KEITH systems in the field when necessary. You will be an ambassador for our service team and our KEITH Walking Floor, so the right candidate will have excellent technical AND communication skills.
- Diagnose hydraulic, mechanical and/or electrical problems and adjust or replace defective components when necessary
- Responsible for checking accuracy of work and meeting industry regulations
- Be willing to complete any/all related training
- Meet ongoing customer service requirements as needed
- Able to travel with replacement parts and necessary tools to reach disabled machinery for repairs when necessary
- Able to work unsupervised or with unknown customers
- Must be able to pass a background check and can obtain a U.S. Passport for travel out of the U.S.
- Maintain a “Customer First” mindset
- Meets agreed upon company and department goals in a timely manner
- Arrives at work, meetings, and appointments, and other work-related functions on time and as scheduled
- May operate assorted equipment when necessary
- Inspect all equipment periodically to ensure it is operating properly
- Replace faulty equipment
- Previous Maintenance experience required
- Demonstrate knowledge in fields such as mechanical repairs, hydraulics, electrical, welding, rigging and other general millwright duties
- Demonstrate a mastery of KEITH products and function to troubleshoot and resolve problems
- Demonstrate effective verbal, written, problem solving, troubleshooting and communication skills
- Must possess skills including manual dexterity, hand-eye coordination and a good sense of balance
- Valid Oregon driver’s license
- Must be able to work/drive long hours as required
- Proficient in digital and computer skills with ability to work with Outlook, Word, Excel, iPhone and iPad
- Works in all areas of the facility
- Exposure to continual noise daily from machines
- Exposure to outdoor temperatures at worksites
- Able to travel a majority of the time
- Able to sit or stand for 8 to 10 hours at a time
- Able to lift 25 lbs.
- Effective interpersonal skills and relationship-building skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability and willingness to follow directions
- Self-motivated and directed
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
Compensation & Benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401 (k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Life and Short-Term Disability
- Profit Sharing Program
KEITH Manufacturing Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our Company’s policy to recruit and select the most qualified candidate for any job openings. Our selection and promotion decisions are made on factors such as demonstrated ability, experience, and training without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
KEITH Manufacturing Co. is a drug-free workplace. All final candidates must successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen.
KEITH Manufacturing Co. hires U.S. citizens and persons lawfully authorized to work in the U. S.