Salary – DOE
Location – Madras, OR
Shift – 7:00 am – 3:30 pm
Monday – Friday
Overtime Will be required
We are seeking a dependable candidate that will primarily assist KEITH Manufacturing Co. with promoting and demonstrating our “New Product” lines and our tradeshow activities.
We will expect this person to be professional in all aspects, as they will be the “Face of KEITH.” There will be times they will be the first and perhaps the only KEITH Team Member to meet with a customer.
This person will load and secure all tradeshow equipment and transport to locations throughout the United States. At the tradeshow venue, this candidate will be required to prepare/set-up current display units with assistance from event coordinators.
This position requires the ability to manage several projects at one time. Duties performed, but not limited too, are:
- Coordinate with Sales Manager and Tradeshow Coordinator to schedule travel
- Have and maintain a valid Class A CDL with a safe driving record
- Have and maintain a valid Medical Card
- At least two years previous professional driving experience
- Proficient in maintaining a Log Book
- Able to drive large and small trucks/trailer for demonstration purpose
- Work with customer on demonstration sites in a professional manner
- Follow all state and national safety regulations and standards
- Self-starter to work independently to complete the job
- Able to be away from home base for up to (3) three weeks at a time
- Ability to assist with all aspects of Trade Show set-up
- Work with engineering and customers through the demonstrations on site and at manufacturing plant
- Maintain a “customer first” mindset for productivity and quality
- Meets agreed upon Company and department goals in a timely manner
- Arrives to work, meetings, and appointments, and other work-related functions on time and as scheduled
- Assist Maintenance Department when needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Valid and current Commercial Driver’s License Class A (CDL) & Medical card
- At least two years’ previous professional driving or related experience
- Have a clean driving record with no recent moving violations
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Demonstrate effective verbal, written, problem-solving, troubleshooting, and communication skills
- Be at least 25 years of age – to meet job requirements
- Able to work nights, weekends, extended hours and holidays, as needed
- Able to lift 25 lbs.
- Able to sit for long time periods, drive long hours, and travel regularly
- Willing to submit to background and drug screens
- Able to work in a manufacturing environment
- Comfortable with long-haul transport
Compensation & Benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401 (k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Life and Short Term Disability
- Profit Sharing Program
- Travel Expenses
KEITH Manufacturing Co. is an equal opportunity employer, and as such we do not discriminate against anyone on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, marital status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
KEITH Manufacturing Co. is a drug-free workplace. All applicants are subject to a background check and pre-employment drug screening.