As a KEITH Manufacturing Co. Parts Sales Customer Service Agent, you will sell KEITH Manufacturing Co. parts from our headquarters in Madras, OR. You will assist customers via phone or email to cultivate intercompany relationships that reinforce our focus on providing customers with KEITH quality solutions, products, and service.
7:00 am – 3:30 pm Monday – Friday
- Represent KEITH Manufacturing Co. with sales tasks including take and issue customer orders, log shipping confirmations, and delivery information, issue product replacement orders, schedule return product pickups, interact with sales team members, maintain databases, handle customer concerns, and issue credits when necessary
- Meet ongoing customer service requirements as needed
- Demonstrate strong understanding of KEITH products, manufacturing process, and customer base
- Interact with customers and sales team members to represent KEITH Manufacturing Co.
- Maintain a “customer first” mindset for productivity and quality
- Maintain 6S in the work area
- Meet agreed upon Company and Value Stream goals on time
- Arrive to work, meetings, appointments, and other work-related functions on time and as scheduled
- Attend meetings and planning sessions when necessary
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Demonstrates understanding of technical, competitive sales skills
- Previous relevant sales experience preferred
- Able to utilize standard project management tools for executing and delivering projects on time
- Exceptional verbal, written, and communication skills
- Willing to organize information to implement action items created from meetings or events
- Have good working knowledge of a PC and MS products
- Able to type with speed and accuracy
- Ability and willingness to follow directions as well as the ability to work independently
- May be required to pass employer performance tests
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Work at a computer in an office environment
- May directly interface with customers
- PC Computer
- Copier Machine
- Fax Machine
- General office supplies
- Able to sit or stand for 8 hours at a time
- Able to lift 25 lbs.
- Able to travel when necessary
- Effective interpersonal skills and relationship-building skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability and willingness to follow directions
- Self-motivated and directed
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
KEITH Manufacturing Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our Company’s policy to recruit and select the most qualified candidate for any job openings. Our selection and promotion decisions are made on factors such as demonstrated ability, experience, and training without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
KEITH Manufacturing Co. is a drug-free workplace. All final candidates must successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen.
KEITH Manufacturing Co. hires U.S. citizens and persons lawfully authorized to work in the U. S