As a KEITH Manufacturing Co. Mill Operator, you will be responsible for loading machines, positioning work and inspecting completed parts. The ideal candidate will have a steady hand and keen attention to detail.
- Assists in loading machines, positioning work and setting up jobs
- Performs hand operations such as filing, deburring, cleaning, disk grinding, etc.
- Able to read and follow specified layouts and prints, procedures, and operating charts
- Able to perform repetitive operation on required machinery in the area
- Responsible for checking completed parts to meet KEITH Quality Control standards
- Maintain a “Customer First” mindset for productivity and quality
- Maintain 6S in work area
- Meets agreed upon manufacturing goals in a timely manner
- Arrives to work, meetings, and appointments, and other work-related functions on time and as schedule
- Responsible for communicating with Leads and CNC controller regarding setup, controls, or any operating concerns
- Able to operate other machinery in the area when necessary
- Able to empty chip bins or fill coolant for other operators when necessary
- Demonstration of previous experience required
- May be required to pass employer performance tests
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Works in a Machine Shop
- Exposure daily to continual noise from machines.
- Exposure to liquid and airborne coolant
- Various Machinery
- Able to stand for 8 to 10 hours at a time.
- Able to lift 25 lbs.
KEITH Manufacturing is a DRUG FREE workplace. Pre-employment drug screening is a condition of employment.
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by management to perform other duties. KEITH Manufacturing Co. has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment with KEITH Manufacturing Co. is by mutual consent.