As a KEITH Manufacturing Co. Material Handler, you will load and unload trucks and move material within the production facility.
- Able to transport material between loading, processing, manufacturing, and storage areas by using a variety of material handling equipment
- Inspect materials to identify problems or defects
- Perform general physical activities to load, unload, sort and move products and materials
- Review documents for accuracy and completeness
- Perform tasks in multi-temperature environments indoors and outdoors
- Maintain a “customer first” mindset for productivity and quality
- Maintain 6S in work area
- Meets agreed upon manufacturing goals on time
- Arrive at work-related functions on time and as scheduled
- May be required to weigh materials or products and record weight and other production data
- Able to operate other machinery in the area when necessary
- Previous verifiable forklift experience preferred
- May be required to pass employer performance tests
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Ability and willingness to follow directions as well as the ability to work independently
- Exposed daily to continual noise from machines
- Exposure to extreme weather conditions
- Able to sit or stand for 8 to 10 hours at a time
- Able to lift 25 lbs.
- Effective interpersonal skills and relationship-building skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability and willingness to follow directions
- Self-motivated and directed
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
KEITH Manufacturing Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our Company’s policy to recruit and select the most qualified candidate for any job openings. Our selection and promotion decisions are made on factors such as demonstrated ability, experience, and training without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
KEITH Manufacturing Co. is a drug-free workplace. All final candidates must successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen.
KEITH Manufacturing Co. hires U.S. citizens and persons lawfully authorized to work in the U. S