As a KEITH Manufacturing Co. Machine Operator, you will be responsible for maintaining and operating specific machines during machine production; loading and unloading material or parts from the machine; and making minor adjustments to the machine controls.
Shift: 3:15 pm – 1:45 am Monday – Thursday Overtime Required
- Able to read and follow specified layouts, procedures, and operating charts
- Able to perform repetitive operations on required machinery in the area
- Responsible for checking completed parts to meet KEITH Quality Control standards
- All other duties as assigned
- Self-directed, requiring little or no supervision
- Maintain a “customer first” mindset for productivity and quality
- Maintain 6S in work area
- Meets agreed upon manufacturing goals in a timely manner
- Arrive at work, meetings, appointments, and other work-related functions on time and as scheduled
- Responsible for communication with Leads and CNC Controller regarding setup, controls, or any operating concerns
- May operate other machinery in the area when necessary
- Previous experience preferred
- May be required to pass employer performance tests
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Able to read a tape measure, pressure gauge, precision measurement tools
- Willing to learn and complete KEITH online training courses
- Works in a Machine or Fabrication Shop atmosphere
- Exposed daily to continual noise from machines
- Various machinery including: CNC Machines, Grinder and Forklift
- Able to sit or stand for 8 to 10 hours at a time
- Able to lift 25 lbs.
- Effective interpersonal skills and relationship-building skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability and willingness to follow directions
- Self-motivated and directed
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
KEITH Manufacturing Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our Company’s policy to recruit and select the most qualified candidate for any job openings. Our selection and promotion decisions are made on factors such as demonstrated ability, experience, and training without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
KEITH Manufacturing Co. is a drug-free workplace. All final candidates must successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen.
KEITH Manufacturing Co. hires U.S. citizens and persons lawfully authorized to work in the U. S