LeanLine Sales Position
Position Title: Sales – Industrial Equipment Classification: Exempt – Full-Time
Department: Sales Value Stream Supervises: N/A
Report To: Sales Director Work Schedule: 7am – 3:30pm, M-F, Overtime and Travel Required.
Wage: $70,000-$120,000/year depending on experience, plus bonus
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Pharmacy Health Plan. Short Term Disability and Life Insurance. Paid Vacation time. 401K Retirement Plan.
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in engineering, manufacturing, science or technology preferred.
KEITH Manufacturing Co. is recruiting a sales representative for a new developing product line. Primary duties include identifying and qualifying new business opportunities; cultivating and building solid relationships between the company and customers; influencing the direction and management of the product line, including assisting with market intelligence, pricing and the direct selling strategy.
• Develop business opportunities and pursue prospects to grow sales.
• Develop and implement marketing and sales strategies; track sales activities.
• Gather data on market trends, competitive products and pricing.
• Prepare proposals, quote, pricing and terms of sale to customer.
• Attend and display at trade shows.
• Manage customer service, including resolving key customer issues.
• Manage communications between customers and internal teams.
• Work multiple sales efforts across multiple industries simultaneously.
• Provide direction and guidance to customers during the design and implementation stages of equipment selection.
• Travel to new prospects and customer locations.
• Meet agreed upon company and department goals.
• Meets agreed upon Company and department goals in a timely manner.
• Arrives to work, meetings, and appointments, and other work-related functions on time and as scheduled.
• 5 years relevant sales experience required (material handling experience required, with preference in integration, warehouse integration and/or assembly line environments).
• Account development, customer service and product sales experience, preferably in the large equipment industry or related field.
• Strong technical background – able to connect with engineers and technical decision makers in a variety of technical markets.
• Adherence to Solution sales approach, versus Product sales approach.
• Must be detail oriented, able to adhere to schedules and deadlines, have a willingness to travel (up to 50% travel), and possess excellent organizatonal, strong written and oral communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
• Commitment and follow through necessary to monitor long term sales cycle projects.
• Outgoing and friendly personality for trade shows and networking opportunities.
• Demonstrates effective working knowledge of PC and MS products.
• Valid State Driver’s License and meet insurability requirements.
• Office, customer locations, travel by air and automobile.
• PC Computer, laptop, tablet, smart phone
• Copier, printer, scanner, and other office equipment.
Apply at www.keithwalkingfloor.com