KEITH Manufacturing Co. is expanding its sales team! Opportunities are available to:
• Represent and cultivate a new and growing product line to the manufacturing/warehousing industries.
• Represent an established product line to the waste, recycling and biomass industries.
Seeking highly motivated, customer-oriented individuals with proven sales and relationship building experience. Primary duties include identifying and qualifying new business opportunities while cultivating and nurturing solid relationships with customers who can benefit from our system.
Salary: DOE + commission.
You will be listening to customers’ needs to see if our conveyance system is a fit. You will also provide direction and guidance to customers during the design and implementation stages of equipment selection.
• Material handling equipment experience required.
• Previous experience with a solution sales approach, versus a product sales approach.
• Lean manufacturing knowledge preferred.
• Strong verbal & visual presentation skills.
• Ability to travel to prospect and customer locations, possibly up to 50%.
Relocation is not required.