Designed for maximum reliability, the hydraulic drive unit powers the slats and moves the unloader.
Drives come in a variety of sizes, depending upon capacity and tonnage requirements.
RUNNING FLOOR II® Drive Components
- Ball Valve: Functions as positive on/off for drive unit.
- Steel Hydraulic Tubing: Standardized design makes replacement easier.
- Cross-Drives: Each moves every third slat.
- Cylinder Rods: Case hardened chrome rods are used for superior wear.
- Check Valve: Externally mounted for easy accessibility.
- Switching Valve: Controls the reciprocating action of the floor.
- Control Valve: Determines loading or unloading mode.
- Drive Frame: Custom frame for ease of installation.