Graphic Designer/Marketing Coordinator
KEITH Manufacturing Co. is looking for a talented designer/marketing coordinator to join our in-house creative team. Daily tasks include participating in a variety of projects and campaigns, from concept to completion. Ability to work independently and team involvement is key to the success of this position. Opportunities for involvement in graphic design, marketing initiatives, events and digital projects.
- Graphic Design
- Content Creation
- Online Ads
- Campaign Monitoring/Management
- Email Design
- Proven graphic design skills.
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign. Web design/video experience a plus.
- Understanding and interest in Marketing activities
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media
- Product branding
- Campaign planning
- Metrics monitoring
- Superior and creative problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to juggle multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Demonstrates effective verbal and written communications skills.
- Minimum 2 years of experience.
Compensation and Benefits
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Pharmacy Health Plan. Short Term Disability and Life Insurance.
Paid Vacation Time. Paid Holidays. 401K Retirement Plan with employer contribution.