Salary – DOE
Location – Madras, OR
Shift -7:00 am – 3:30 pm
Monday – Friday
Overtime may be required
KEITH Manufacturing Co.’s state-of-the-art facility is located in scenic Madras, Oregon. We are a family business with the second and third generation continuing the high standards established by Keith Foster. Keith built his company around one goal – to produce the most economical, efficient and safest self-unloading system available. Today, his family carries on the tradition of machining, fabricating and assembling nearly 100% of the components used in KEITH WALKING FLOOR® systems.
The person we are looking for will be reliable and able to work with attention to detail and safety standards.
- Create new owners manuals and keep existing manuals up to date
- Revise technical drawings
- Prepare technical drawings and plans indicating dimensions, fastening methods, materials, procedures, and other requirements necessary for production
- Determine design elements based on previously designed information from engineers
- Maintain a “customer first” mindset for productivity and quality
- Maintain 6S in work area
- Meets agreed upon Company and department goals in a timely manner
- Arrives to work, meetings, and appointments, and other work-related functions on time and as scheduled
- Assist Engineering and Production Departments when needed
- Previous experience preferred
- Associated Degree preferred
- Demonstrates effective verbal, written, problem-solving, troubleshooting, and communication skills
- May be required to pass employer performance tests
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Primarily work in an office environment
- Able to work in a manufacturing environment
- PC Computer
- Engineering design software
- Able to sit or stand for at least 8 hours at a time
- Able to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Able to travel when necessary
Compensation & Benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401 (k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Life and Short Term Disability
- Profit Sharing Program
KEITH Manufacturing Co. is an equal opportunity employer, and as such we do not discriminate against anyone on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, marital status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
KEITH Manufacturing Co. is a drug-free workplace. All applicants are subject to a background check and pre-employment drug screening.