A KEITH Manufacturing Co. Drafter / Technical Writer will aspire to create and maintain manuals and catalogs for KEITH® WALKING FLOOR® systems. This individual will work in a lean environment and be a team member of the Engineering Value Stream.
- Create and maintain owner’s manuals, parts catalogs, installation manuals and service manuals for key products
- Work with subject matter experts (engineering, production, sales, service, media) to collect necessary content information
- Create and revise technical drawings
- Meet agreed upon company and department goals in a timely manner
- Arrive to work, meetings and other work-related functions on time and as scheduled
- Drawing revisions/drafting
- Assist Engineering and Production Departments when needed
- Demonstrates strong “Customer First” attitude and commitment
- Effective verbal, written, problem-solving, troubleshooting, and communication skills
- High Level of attention to detail and organizational skills
- Initiative to see out information necessary for preparing quality documentation
- Drafting & 3D modeling skills
- Strong technical aptitude-mechanical, hydraulic, and electric knowledge preferred
- Knowledge of CE compliance preferred, no essential
- Previous experience preferred
- Associates Degree or higher preferred
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Preferred Skills:
– Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Suite, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Autodesk Suite, Inventor, AutoCAD
- Primarily work in an office environment
- Able to work in a manufacturing environment
- PC Computer
- Engineering design software
- Able to sit or stand for 8 hours at a time
- Able to lift 25 lbs.
KEITH Manufacturing is a DRUG FREE workplace. Pre-employment drug screening is a condition of employment.
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by management to perform other duties. KEITH Manufacturing Co. has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment with KEITH Manufacturing Co. is by mutual consent.