Automation Cell Operator
Value Stream – RFII
Shift: 5:00 am – 3:30 pm Monday – Thursday
Overtime may be required
KEITH Manufacturing Co. has the following job opening. If you feel you qualify for the position and would like to apply, please submit your online application at keithwalkingfloor.com.
As a KEITH Manufacturing Co. Automation Cell Operator, you will be responsible for maintaining and operating specific machines during machine production; loading and unloading material or parts from the machine, quality control of parts, and making minor adjustments to the machine controls.
- Able to read and follow specified layouts, procedures, and operating charts
- Responsible for maintaining and operating specific machines during machine production, loading and unloading material or parts from the machine or making minor adjustments to the machine controls.
- Responsible for checking completed parts to meet KEITH Quality Control standards
- Able to perform repetitive operations on required machinery in the area.
- Self-directed, requiring little or no supervision
- All other duties as assigned
- Maintain a “customer first” mindset for productivity and quality
- Maintain 6S in work area
- Meets agreed upon manufacturing goals in a timely manner
- Arrive at work, meetings, appointments, and other work-related functions on time and as scheduled
- Responsible for communication with Leads and CNC Controller regarding setup, controls, or any operating concerns
- May operate other machinery in the area when necessary
- Minimum 1-year experience required.
- Knowledgeable of welding process preferred.
- Robotic knowledge preferred.
- May be required to pass employer performance tests
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Able to read a tape measure, pressure gauge, precision measurement tools
- Willing to learn and complete KEITH online training courses
- Works in a Machine or Fabrication Shop atmosphere
- Exposed daily to continual noise from machines
- Various machinery including: CNC Machines, grinder, forklift, robotic welder and saw.
- Able to sit or stand for 8 to 10 hours at a time
- Able to lift 25 lbs.
- Effective interpersonal skills and relationship-building skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability and willingness to follow directions
- Self-motivated and directed
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by management to perform other functions. KEITH Manufacturing Co. has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment with KEITH Manufacturing Co. is by mutual consent.
MORE INFORMATION IS AVAILABLE IN THE HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICE