As a KEITH Manufacturing Co. Assembler II, you will perform repetitive motions following a prescribed routine. The ideal candidate will also have a steady hand, great attention to detail, and continuously look for improvement opportunities.
- Demonstrate capability in assembling finished and semi-finished parts
- Able to assemble hydraulic components
- Able to operate required machinery in the area
- Understands assembly process for KEITH products
- Understand proper quality control standards and perform QC inspections
- Maintain a “customer first” mindset for productivity and quality
- Maintain 6S in the work area
- Meets agreed upon manufacturing goals on time
- Arrive at work, meetings, appointments, and other work-related functions on time
- Previous experience preferred
- May be required to pass employer performance tests
- The job requires a high degree of skill and precision assembling technique
- Able to read prints and have basic math skills as well as the ability to use standard hand tools
- Work from drawings and specifications
- Able to weld is a plus
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Able to read a tape measure, level, and square
- Ability and willingness to follow directions as well as the ability to work independently
- Works in Production Shop
- Exposure to continual noise daily from machines
- Various machinery
- Able to sit or stand for 10 hours at a time
- Able to lift 25 lbs.
- Effective interpersonal skills and relationship-building skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated and directed
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
KEITH Manufacturing Co. is proud to be a drug free workplace. Pre-employment drug screening is a condition of employment. After a job offer is signed, you will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by management to perform other functions. KEITH Manufacturing Co. has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment with KEITH Manufacturing Co. is by mutual consent.