As a KEITH Manufacturing Co. Assembly I Floater, you will be responsible for performing varied tasks including assembly, painting and testing of hydraulic units. Work will be performed in different functional areas depending on the highest need at the time.
- Must be comfortable and willing to have varied work that may change each day or potentially several times throughout the day
- Demonstrates capability in assembling finished and semi-finished parts
- Able to assemble hydraulic components
- Capable of reading and comprehending assembly blueprints
- Responsible for checking completed parts to meet KEITH Quality Control standards
- Maintain a “customer first” mindset for productivity and quality
- Meets agreed upon Company and department goals in a timely manner
- Arrives to work, meetings, and appointments, and other work-related functions on time and as scheduled
- Inspect all equipment periodically to ensure it is operating properly
- May be required to pass employer performance tests
- Able to read a tape measure, pressure gauge, level, and square
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Ability and willingness to follow directions as well as the ability to work independently
- Works in all areas of assembly
- Exposure to continual noise daily from machines
- Exposure to intense light and hot materials
- Grinders, wrenches and other hand tools
- Forklift and cranes
- Paint equipment
- Able to sit or stand for 8 to 10 hours at a time
- Able to lift 25 lbs.
- Effective interpersonal skills and relationship-building skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated and directed
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
KEITH Manufacturing is a DRUG-FREE workplace. A pre-employment drug-screen will be a condition of employment.
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by management to perform other tasks. KEITH Manufacturing Co. has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment with KEITH Manufacturing Co. is by mutual consent.